Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Update Tuesday on Nana and Cib

Today my mom start very light physical therapy. They are saying she will be moved to a private room in Tyler tonight or tomorrow. This will give her a few days to rest before we move her to Baylor Dallas. She is much more alert and awake now. The nights seem to be the hardest as she isnt sleeping well and having too much alone time to think. Once she is in a private room we can stay with her over night and this will make a huge difference. She is sleeping well now and this afternoon she will sit up in a chair for the first time. The doctors hope to remove the chest tube in the next few days. Praise the Lord for the progress she is making! She is already beating all odds and doctors expectations! I want to especially thank those who have driven so far to just give us a hug and offer support. It means so much to my family and my mom. She is already overwhelmed by the visitors, prayers and support.

Today I am staying in Dallas as Cib had his 2 month check up and shots today. Ugh...it was hard for me to watch but Cib did SO well! I am so proud of him. He cried for a couple minutes and then went to sleep. He is playing with Granny Nanny right now and offering those beautiful smiles up! He currently weighs 14 pounds and 11 ounces and is 26 inches long. Both of these put him in the 95% for weight and height....my baby chunks! The doctor has encouraged me that since Cib is doing so well we can introduce formula for one feeding a day to help me get more milk in the freezer. Thank you for your prayers for my efforts to juggle breast feeding and being at the hospital, please continue those prayers...they are working!

Austin, Cib, Natasha, Saige and I will be heading out to my parents house tomorrow (Wed) where we will be closer to the hospital by 30 minutes and that extra hour a day will help. Austin will be out there until next Monday working remotely and I will be out there with Cib until my mom is moved to Baylor. My parents home number is 903-425-2002 I will have access to my email via Iphone and my cell is always on.

Keep up the prayers my prayer warriors! They are working!

2 comments:

Missy said...

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10

xo mis

Regina said...

O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, & thou hast healed me.
Psalm 30:2
I am a walking testimony of being healed & I believe in the power of prayer. Please let Dustin or I know if we can do anything for your mom & your family.
God Bless,
Regina Jones