Thursday, September 25, 2008

Moving Day

The ambulance just arrived to carry my mom from ETMC Tyler to Baylor Dallas. She will be on the 4th floor (The Spinal Rehab Floor) at Balyor. I will send room info later. Today is 'Orientation Day' which means facility tours, staff meetings, initial move in day unpacking, etc.

Please pray for my mom. They have asked that no one stay over night with my mom. PLEASE make this prayer top priority: That when it is time for us to leave her for the night that my mom will feel strong and ready to stay alone. That the Lord will calm her fears and silent any insecurities of being alone.

Please also pray for my dad and I as it will be hard to leave her, especially if she is asking us not to. (put hopefully the above prayer works and this doesnt happen :))

Another prayer is for my dad as well. I know all of our family loves my mom dearly, but I think some are having a harder time than others respecting or understanding his decisions. Please pray that the Lord will help my dad to feel confident in his decision to put her in rehab and to be unaffected by others questionings or disagreements.

Thank you all for your continued prayers. I will post more info later after she is settled at Baylor.

1 comment:

Granny Nanny said...

So thankful Renee has gotten moved to Baylor - the rehab will help her get back to her wonderful life. I will add prayer requests to my list. She will be tired at night and ready to sleep - the Good Lord will give her peace and rest. I love you all - consider yourselves hugged! Forever Granny nanny