Monday, September 15, 2008

The Renee Templeton Hope Fund

Thank you all for your continued support and prayers. So many of you
have asked how you can help my family, to that end I have opened the
Hope Fund. This fund will make sure that no stone goes unturned, no
treatment out of reach. Please pass this information to those who
might would like to help.

This Saturday, sept 20th there will be a benefit breakfast in honor of
my extrodinary mom. Eustace baptist church in eustace tx from 7 am to
9 am. For more information email me at amber@fatheree.info

God bless each of you for your prayers!

My mom is very awake today and saying to God be the glory! Because He
lives, she too knows life.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Dear Amer and Family,

Mom has passed on the news about NaNa to me and she has been on my mind ever since, we love her dearly and I know that God has a protective hand on her to ease her pain and be with her through this process of recovery.

I have asked many family and friends to pray for Mrs. Renee and the rest of your family and I have recieved an amazing response. Many of the local churches in Virginia and dear friends of mine are and will continue to pray for her in this time of need.
I noticed your donation link and I hope it is ok to pass this along so that we are able to help out as much as we can here in VA.


With Love and Support,

Leigh (Coody) Mansell