Friday, July 11, 2008

No News is Good News?

Well I am afraid the age old saying that "No News is Good News" is crap in this situation. :) While the cervix treatment was successful, stilll no baby! I have now been in labor for one week. Oh the joy! Now my contractions are anywhere from 5 to 9 minutes apart, but getting stronger and longer which is a great sign. I am very glad no one told me that being in labor for days (much less over a week was a possibility) Well enough whining!

Monday night we will check into the hospital at 8 p.m. for more cervix ripening meds and Tuesday a.m. my water will be broken and pitocin administered if needed to help labor along. Only three days until we meet our beautiful boy! Sunday is mine and Austin's 6th wedding anniversary and my due date! So to my sweet husband I say thank you. For all the support, love, patience and joy a wife could want. I am truly the luckiest girl in the world.

2 comments:

Granny Nanny said...

Hang in there!
Are you even able to sleep at all?
Ten minutes apart is CLOSE!
YIKES!
REMEMBER - THIS TOO WILL PASS......
AND YOU WILL HAVE BABY CIB IN YOUR ARMS!
WE ARE SO PROUD OF BOTH YOU AND AUSTIN.....I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE SMILES!
FOREVER - GRANNY NANNY

Natasha said...

Praying for no pain and a very smooth, quick delivery (well, quick from this point on!).

N.