Sunday, August 16, 2009

What a wonderful weekend of....nothing.

This weekend was the FIRST in our new home when we had no real plans. It was amazing! Friday night we had a few friends over for poker and chili, although Austin did lose, it was great fun! Saturday when Cib went down for his morning nap, Austin and I went back to bed...we have never done this and it was incredible. I have read half a book this weekend, watched a movie with my husband, surfed the internet - just a lot of much needed nothingness.

Today we went to Austin for a shower for Cib's Aunt Lindsey and Baby Caroline. It was really fun! It was great to see all those tiny things in pink! Cant wait to meet and start spoiling my niece! (As I feel quite certain I will end up with a house full of men) On our way back to Houston we stopped at my most favorite kolache place EVER - Hruska's Store & Bakery (http://hruskas-bakery.com/) and had a much over due, 3 years over due, kolache fix. Then finishing up the weekend with Mexican food with our sweet friends Ben, Cara and Baby Ella. We are popping in a Soprano's DVD now...ahhhh....happy weekend all!

No comments: