Thursday, November 27, 2008

Party Canceled

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. I would ask that you continue to pray for healing for my mom and family. My mom has been at Baylor Dallas with a bladder infection and is home today for Thanksgiving. Due to these complications we have decided to postpone her coming home party. My mom is so sad and came to this decision with much angst but I have assured her we would all want to wait until she is feeling better and can enjoy herself. Thank you all again for your support and understanding.

I hope each of you are truly blessed today with much to be thankful for. I know I personally am very thankful for a loving husband, our gorgeous angel boy - Cib, a host of incredible friends and family -specifically my mom and her miraculous presence here today, and Austin's job - when so many are without. Thank you Lord for so much that I am so undeserving of.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Amber,
Tell your mom that we agree with you all that we would love for her to be feeling well when we have her party!! Let her know, we're not going anywhere!! And when she's feeling up to it, we'll definitely RSVP again! ;) Hope she's feeling better by the time you get this! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
With Love!
Christy