Friday, November 6, 2009

T minus 2 weeks

Well we are two weeks and a day away from 'lift off'. I can't believe how much quicker this round of fertility treatment has gone. (Compared to last time at nearly four months) Side effects have been different and yet some what the same. Migraines, fatigue and feeling a little pudgy. All bearable in the name of babies.

I have begun estrogen patches and steroids as of this past Sunday along with continued lupron injections. I am up to two patches, which are applied to my abdomen area with the goal of working up to four patches at a time changed every three days. Lots O Hormones People! If you call me and I spontaneously burst into tears, please be patient.

I am otherwise doing feeling pretty good for a woman in artificial menopause. :)
I will say watching Cib every day I am reminded what a miracle he is. I pray for more miracles.

3 comments:

Granny Nanny said...

Me too! Hang in there sweetie! Praying for you all and with Love- Forever !!

Granny Nanny said...

Me too on the praying for miracles!!!

Teri said...

Hey, will be praying you and Austin this month! I have a good feeling :)
Pass along Happy Birthday wishes to Austin!