Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Update

My daddy got a bed around midnight last night. I went home to grab a
few hours sleep and get a much needed hug from my sweet baby.

The procedure is scheduled for 1130 today. Please pray that this is
just stress related chest pain, the doc says that is best case
scenario. They will enter through his leg and run a catheder up to his
heart and flush it with dye. This will allow them to check for new
blockage and status on previous stint flow.

My grandparents are on their way with mom in tow. Today begins my
brothers finals at SFA. Please pray for him. He has had a rough set of
odds for his first semester. It began with my moms accident and is
ending with this. I am proud of him either way for his diligence to c
it through and not give up when so many would.

No comments: