Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December Update
















I wanted to give everyone some updates. My mom is back in rehab at East Texas Medical Tyler and is doing well. My dad is resting and getting better every day. Please continue prayers for my families health and that my mom will have unearthly strength, joy and understanding during this time.










Here is my mom's new address at rehab. I know she would appreciate words of encouragement.

Renee Templeton Room 305
c/o ETMC Rehabilitation Center
701 Olympic Plaza Circle
Tyler, Texas 75701



SO many of you have been angels to me during this time. Heather, Natasha, Nancy and my sweet husband - Thank you! Your investment of time and prayer for me is felt and is truly getting me through each day.










The Lord has blessed us with some sweet moments of friends and laughter despite the whirlwind of recent activity. I hope you enjoy the pictures!










No comments: