Saturday, April 17, 2010

Thank You!

Wow! I wanted to let you all know how the Lord is using each of you to comfort Austin and I! All of your emails, calls, texts and cookies (my sweet Tashi) have meant so much to us.
It is so comforting to know we are not alone.

The Lord has really blessed me with peace. I pray that one day he presents us another opportunity to expand our family biologically and/or through adoption. Right now, I am concentrating on Cib. This process has really reminded what a miracle his life is! He was once a 'baby-cicle' as I call them. Frozen in a dish....and yet here he is....making each day brighter - if Austin and I were born 30 years earlier we wouldnt have had the option of IVF.
Thank you Lord for this reminder of your grace and glory made new to me every day!

Love each of you!!

1 comment:

Steve and Jaime said...

Hey Amber~ I'm so sorry to hear the test was negative. I cannot understand what you must be feeling, but I'm so thankful that you do see the blessing in Cib! God IS great and you are so right in that He has given you a miracle already! May we continually be reminded of what a miracle every baby is...I pray I never forget! You two are wonderful examples of Christ followers and I pray the Lord continues to give you a peace at this time. Hope to see you again soon, and hope I get to meet Cib one of these days! In Him, Jaime