Friday, July 24, 2009

Seaside Recap

As I sit here and look at another beautiful sunset I think - Do I really have to go home?!

Here is a recap of our July. It has been a whirl wind but this much needed vacation at the end of a stressful year was a wonderful blessing.

Cib on his 1st birthday in an outfit his daddy wore at his age.

In daddy's red cowboy hat.


Check out my new wheels! Daddy came home with this cool surprise for my birthday.


Day one in Seaside. A first of many beautiful sunsets.



Headed in to town to look around.

Too Cute! Family fun.

My favorite sisters.


Love me some Cibbers and Bits!

Cib's first concert. A jazz band called Sam and the Funky Nation.

Cib LOVES to dance!!

Cib's new favorite thing to say and face to make is, "ooouuuuu"

Pool Time with Uncle Luke, Aunt Celeste and Aunt Lindsey


The sunsets have been really amazing!

The Beach was beautiful and Cib loved the sand and the waves. This trip has been one of many gold fish. Cib has mastered eating from snack trap and offering Mommy the occasional gold fish.

Cib is also waving hi and bye now! As well as saying hi and bye! I have been working on this for ...well....a year and it is awesome see new lights come on for Cib every day.

What a great summer end trip!
(oh wait! I live in Houston we still have what? like four more months of summer - ugh) :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Okay, I linked to your blog through Its Almost Naptime and saw that ya'll were in Seaside at the exact same time we were in Seaside...

small world!

Granny Nanny said...

Just looking at these photos brings it all back to me! It was a wonderfully fun trip and so many precious memories for me! I wouldn't trade going to Seaside with all my loved ones (minus Ed) for anything! We can never replace the memories! Hopefully we will do it again next year!
I love you all - Forever !