Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday My Angel!

A prayer for sweet baby Cib:

Lord,
There are days I do wholly know that I am unworthy of this amazing blessing you have given me - Our sweet Baby Cib. Thank you Lord for giving us this gift, despite insurmountable odds. Lord, please forgive me for crying out to you in anger when I was sure I would never meet this precious one. Please help me Lord. Help me to daily turn to you for help in raising this beautiful child to be a man who fears and loves you. Lord I pray that Cib will be filled with your peace and joy. I thank you for the joy he brings to our lives daily. I pray that today, on his birthday, and every day you will bless him, draw him nearer to you and give him faith in your word.
Amen

A note for Cibbers and Bits:
Sweet boy,
Mommy loves you with her whole heart! Thank you so much for being such a good boy. You play peacefully, you laugh often and you love others and seeing new things. You are a whole other person, separate and apart from me. Watching you grow and learn every day is my privilege. I hope you know how loved you are today my lovey! I keep this blog for you, so you can look back, smile and know you were cherished.
Mommy

No comments: