Thursday, June 18, 2009

Moving day!!

It is finally here - moving day! The previous owners are due to leave the house late this afternoon, early evening and we finally get to spend a night in our new home! The movers arrive tomorrow at 7 a.m. to unload our things and start helping make this our home. It has been a long adventure to this point. I know the Lord has a purpose in the trials and the blessings have not gone un-noted.

Cibbers and Bits update:
I have one word - fast. Cib can crawl faster than I can walk behind...scary! He is into EVERYTHING - no leaf unturned. He is finally losing a little weight, down to a svelte 28 pounds but getting taller by the second at just under 3 feet. He still daily more of a blessing than I could have imagined. His personality is 90% Austin's chill calm and 10% drama that he fairly got from all corners of the gene pool. He is talking constantly but the only English words are mama, dada, kit cat (kitty cat), duck, nana.

More soon!

1 comment:

Granny Nanny said...

Boy can he CRAWL!!! Cib is truly a blessing to us all ---- and if I keep trying to chase him I MIGHT EVEN LOSE SOME WEIGHT! He gives me a workout!
Your new home is GREAT -- we are praying for many wonderful years for you all there and MANY treasured memories to be made! I know you are happy to be there --- it surely is quiet around here though!! Forever Granny Nanny