Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Growing Pains

Wow it has been far too long since I have made an entry. Time is simply flying in some ways and dragging by in others.

We are still in the process of closing on our house in Dallas. At the last minute we found out that the folks buying the house were not approved for their loan - joy! So we have given them an extension and hoping beyond hope to close this Friday. Prayers appreciated. If we dont close within the next week on the Dallas house - we lose the house we are trying to buy here in Houston. Ugh....Have I mentioned how much I hate moving?

Last week was Cib's first day of school - he had a blast! After a serious talking to by the teacher upon arrival, I was informed he might throw a fit or cry when I left....hhhmmm I said. I left and waved vigorously and smiled, then resumed playing with the sea of new toys. He had a great day. When I picked him up the teacher said he was a joy. My sweet boy!

More later!

No comments: