Thursday, September 23, 2010

Flu Season

Well after a 6 hour wait in a very long line in a very hot hall at our pediatricians office last year I decided to go a different route....I fibbed, just alittle. I told them we simply could not make the regularly scheduled Saturday flu clinics to receive Cib's flu shot this year and TA-DA! We got a flu shot appt. Today we went and got our flu shots, Cib and momma too.

Cib was very upset that I was not offered a sticker or lollipop after my shot. And he offered me his (that he was presently enjoying) but sweet none the less. After our shots I took him for a special treat. A train ride and chikfila...possibly his two favorite things in the world. And then to put the cherry on the sundae....a surprise guest that really made this little boy smile.



Thanks Granny Nanny for a great day! Cib couldn't stop talking about it.

1 comment:

Granny Nanny said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!!! We will leave a soon as Jim can....hope that is early...but I don't know!!! Thanks for letting me ride the train!!!