Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Feb 2010

Sorry I have neglecting you all! Cibbers keeps me ON MY TOES! This past month has been a blast so far! Love is in the air I tell you! Austin and I had a much needed weekend escape to the Texas Hill Country over Valentine's Day weekend. Thanks Granny Nanny for watching Bits!



We visited about 5 wineries - it was a gorgeous day and we had a blast!


Listening to some rock-a-billy music in Fredsricksburg!



I have been cooking up a store lately. Our new Costco membership isnt helping this nasty little habit either. Here are some of our latest favorites.

This was a labor of love. These cookies took me a total of 9 hours to make! I made 8 cookie bouquets for grandparents and teachers and some for the kids in Cib's class. Here is the blog I used for help.

Heirloom Tomatoes with Smoked Mozzarella and Fresh Basil


Grilled Lamb Lollipops - Thanks Jason for this great recipe!



Cib update: He is talking in sentences! SO fun! This morning he told Austin, "Daddy Dora on!"
And he told me while I was vacuuming, "Momma, Daddy work."
And my favorite new game is name that person. I say, "Cib what's my name?" Cib says, "Mama!" Then we go around the table asking him to name whoever is at dinner. When we get to him, I point and ask, What's your name? Cib replies, "BABY!"
He is full of funny things to say and lots of and lots and lots of energy.
In other baby news: We have started up pre-IVF hormones again starting with Birth Control. Yeah! We should have our transfer in about 5 weeks. Late March, Early April. More on this later.

No comments: