Sunday, September 13, 2009

30-1

Wow! I feel L-O-V-E-D!!!

My sweet husband, my two bestest friends - Natasha and Heather threw me a FAB birthday party this weekend!!!

The hostesses with the mostest!

The Food was Delicious!

The drinks were tasty!

The jello shots aka Amber Slammers were strong!

Precious Friends who make magic happen!

And all the way from Dallas too!

The flowers were gorgeous!

I had my man on my arm!



These three left no detail out - it was awesome!

Fun Friends!


Family too!

Most importantly - we shook our groove thang!



It was by far, the best birthday party EVER! Thank you guys so much!

And thank you Nancy for my sweet birthday lunch with just us girls!

All in all it has been an amazing couple days!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Amber

Granny Nanny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Love forever - Nancy