Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Easter


It's been a while since I have made an entry, so I thought I would update everyone. We are rounding the bend on the home stretch and very excited to meet our precious boy! He is moving and shaking on a very regular basis these days. Austin (aka Daddy) put the crib and changing table together this past week. Now every time we pass it we say, "That's where Cib sleeps!" It's fun getting ready, if it is possible to be ready. I am nesting up a storm. Organizing things to death, my poor husband is trying to help. I hope you all have an amazing Easter and celebration of our savior's Resurrection!

1 comment:

Granny Nanny said...

Fortunately no one had to wear a "Bunny Suit" for Easter. But Baby Cib got his first Fatheree Bbque onsey -- can't wait to see him in it! It was a wonderful weekend - so glad you all could come! Thank you!
Love forever ---- Granny Nanny